Monday 14 January 2013 | By: Unknown

My thoughts: Infinite Loop

Title: Infinite Loop 
Author: Meghan O'Brien
Publish Date: 14th May 2005
Format: Ebook provided by publisher for review.
My rating: 5 stars - I really enjoyed this book chances are i'll read it again.

From Goodreads:
Regan O’Riley has just about given up hope that she will ever find a woman into shy, geeky programmers. She yearns for a connection, but can't seem to make the first move. Mel Raines knows all about making moves. After a childhood under the thumb of her alcoholic father, she avoids intimacy by drowning herself in fiery, fleeting encounters with strangers.

When Regan and Mel meet in a straight bar, of all places, their chemistry is unmistakable. Before they can begin to explore their new relationship, Mel’s world is rocked when a close friend is a victim in a shooting. Regan suggests they take a road trip to escape reality for a little while, and Mel is only too ready to shake things up. Together they embark upon a physical and emotional journey where they discover that breaking free of old habits may be the only way to change your life.

My Thoughts:
What an emotional roller-coaster, I didn't expect to read about a whirlwind of insecurities, all that history wrapped up in one book. Had me hooked from the word go. Their unexpected meeting and although having not known each other long they head off on a road trip not knowing that by the end they would have emptied their baggage and be head over heels in love!

I loved all the characters, O'Brien developed them beautifully throughout the chapters, 2 completely different personality's a red headed geek in an atari t-shirt and a cop with hard a$$ attitude who both happen to end up in this whirl wind romance. 

Oh and dont get me started on those steamy scenes whoa . O'Brien can seriously write a good thing or two! I can't wait to read what she writes next if its as good as this then its definitely on my TBR list!

This is my favourite Lesbian fiction to date, you definately have to check this one out!

1 comments:

robgirlbooks said...

Hi Anna, I'm following your awesome blog and I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Here's the link to my post with what to do next if you're interested. http://robgirlbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.